Through quality theatrical productions and workshops, all for One offers a Christ-centered channel for creative expression and presents values-rich theatre that reclaims the cultural imagination
Formed in 1992 and incorporated as a 501(c)3 organization in 1993
Artistic Director: Lauren Nichols
Executive Director: Stacey Kuster
Administrative Coordinator: Sarita Swerens
Board of Directors
Chair: Jon Swerens
Treasurer: Sydney Cale
- 2024 developed and produced Out of the Box: An evening of story and song, a new show format that can be produced in smaller more intimate locations.
- 2023 production sabbatical from April-November while engaging in consultation process to reevaluate, refocus, and refine our mission. Developed and produced Longing for the Light: A Christmas Celebration in December with the intention to perform the show at different churches each year.
- 2022 STAGE summer program in partnership with the Euell A. Wilson Center
- 2021 kicked off first full season after COVID shut us down for 18 months.
- 2019 launched STAGE: Supporting Theatre as a Growth Experience, an after school drama program at Harrison Hill Elementary for students in grades 3-5; received grant to begin a new sensory-friendly performance of community theatre productions
- 2017 celebrated 25 years of faith-driven theatre with 25th Anniversary Season launch in September
- 2015 partnered with Arts United; established new ‘home stage’ at the PPG ArtsLab Black Box Theater
- 2008 launched The Annual Young Playwrights Festival
- 2007 established partnership with the new ACPL Auditorium that provided a ‘home’ in the heart of the arts community; began producing annual seasons performed over multiple weekends
- 2005 began investing resources in children in the Greater Fort Wayne Area through The Character Counts Series (currently on hiatus)
- 2002 recalibrated mission to focus resources at home, in the Greater Fort Wayne area; launched Home Stage Productions with carefully-chosen original and published materials
- 1993 all for One productions, inc. was incorporated as a 501 (c) 3 organization; began touring IN, MI, OH and IL as a repertory company performing at colleges, churches and conferences
- 1992 ‘What if’ conversation among five friends with a passion for theatre and a desire to launch a faith-based theatre company that would perform outside any church, in the heart of the arts community.